Hunter Safety System HSS-BP Alpha Safety Harness
|Auction Start||Mon 08/20/18 9:00 AM|
|Auction End||Mon 08/20/18 9:00 PM|
|Seller||Georgia Outdoor News|
Biding on this item has ended.
Low profile, minimal bulk—perfect for layering over existing camo. The Hunter Safety System® HSS Alpha Harness features include dual removable pockets, smart fabrics for stealth, and patented Hunter Safety System engineering that eliminates dangerous dangling straps and weave-through buckles for superior safety. Weight: 2.5 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 175 lbs.
- Lightweight design: only 2.5 lbs.
- Dual, removable pockets to keep essential gear ready and close at hand
- Low-profile upper for all-day comfort and less fatigue
- Trim fit for less bulk and better mobility at the moment of truth
- Patented design eliminates dangling straps and weave-through buckles
- Smart fabrics remain stealthy quiet even when the temperature drops
- Silent leg buckles are stronger and lighter than previous models
- Saddle straps resist suspension trauma when suspended
- Size S/M : 100 – 175 pounds; Waist : 28″ – 42″
- Shipping $19.95 or save shipping charges with pickup at GON in Madison, GA.
*Winning bidder responsible for all applicable taxes.
Summit Viper Steel ClimberStarting Bid: $1.00 Starts: Wednesday Sep 26 2018 09:00 AM
Ends: Wednesday Sep 26 2018 09:00 PM
Millennium M50 Hang-On Tree StandStarting Bid: $1.00 Starts: Thursday Sep 27 2018 09:00 AM
Ends: Thursday Sep 27 2018 09:00 PM
Knives Of Alaska Suregrip Trekker Series Whitetail KnifeStarting Bid: $1.00 Starts: Friday Sep 28 2018 09:00 AM
Ends: Friday Sep 28 2018 09:00 PM
*Our system uses an eBay style proxy to automatically enter bids on your behalf up to the maximum amount you specify. This keeps your price as low as possible until someone places a bid higher than your maximum bid. More information on proxy bidding can be found on the GON Auctions Rules & Guidelines page.
Obligation of Winning Bidder
By placing a bid on this website, you acknowledge and agree that you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase this item if you win the auction (or your bid is otherwise accepted).
Georgia Outdoor News accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover as payment for auctioned items.
All policies that govern GON Auctions can be found on the GON Auctions Rules & Guidelines page.