192 Vanguard Buck Knife with Leather Sheath
|Auction Start||Thu 08/23/18 9:00 AM|
|Auction End||Thu 08/23/18 9:00 PM|
|Seller||Georgia Outdoor News|
Biding on this item has ended.
- RAZOR SHARP & VERSATILE- 4-1/8″ Drop Point 420HC Steel Blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. The full bellied blade is suitable for heavier tasks.
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN – Full Tang Construction with Integrated Finger Guard and a Deep Choil help make this knife one of the best options for serious hunters and outdoor enthusiasts who appreciate quality.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP AND BALANCE – Classic Heritage Walnut Handle with contoured grip make maneuvering through field dressing a breeze.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine High Quality Protective Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. An integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt for easy access.
- MADE IN THE USA – FOREVER WARRANTY – Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
- Shipping $9.95 or save shipping charges with pickup at GON in Madison, GA.
* Winner responsible for all applicable taxes
HSS ULTRALITE FLEXStarting Bid: $1.00 Starts: Tuesday Sep 25 2018 09:00 AM
Ends: Tuesday Sep 25 2018 09:00 PM
Summit Viper Steel ClimberStarting Bid: $1.00 Starts: Wednesday Sep 26 2018 09:00 AM
Ends: Wednesday Sep 26 2018 09:00 PM
Millennium M50 Hang-On Tree StandStarting Bid: $1.00 Starts: Thursday Sep 27 2018 09:00 AM
Ends: Thursday Sep 27 2018 09:00 PM
Knives Of Alaska Suregrip Trekker Series Whitetail KnifeStarting Bid: $1.00 Starts: Friday Sep 28 2018 09:00 AM
Ends: Friday Sep 28 2018 09:00 PM
*Our system uses an eBay style proxy to automatically enter bids on your behalf up to the maximum amount you specify. This keeps your price as low as possible until someone places a bid higher than your maximum bid. More information on proxy bidding can be found on the GON Auctions Rules & Guidelines page.
Obligation of Winning Bidder
By placing a bid on this website, you acknowledge and agree that you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase this item if you win the auction (or your bid is otherwise accepted).
Georgia Outdoor News accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover as payment for auctioned items.
All policies that govern GON Auctions can be found on the GON Auctions Rules & Guidelines page.