No bass fishing lure has received the accolades from fishermen in recent years like the square-bill crankbait.
Based on the super cranking success of the Arashi Silent Square 3 & 5, the Rattling models feature a multi-ball rattle system that precisely imitates the sound of baitfish feeding in the shallows. Key design features previously only found in expensive, custom lures gives anglers a true edge when fishing an Arashi lure. Both models run with a lively rolling action and a pronounced tail kick. Built-in buoyancy to back out of cover with a square lip design for increased deflection is the perfect match for contacting structure.
- Premium black nickel VMC hooks.
- Multi-ball rattle system delivers a higher pitch and raspy tone, imitating shallow-water baitfish.
- Rotated hook hangers nests the hooks close to the body for improved action, preventing hang-ups and allowing larger hooks.
- Self-tuning line tie is a free-moving design that keeps the lure tracking true, ensuring non-stop fishing action.
- Circuit board lip starts right away at slow speeds and quickly reaches maximum diving depth. Extremely thin with superior strength and durability.