When: July 27-29, 2018
Where: Infinite Energy Center, I-85 and Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth, Ga. http://www.infiniteenergycenter.com/
Entry: $10 Ages 12 & Under Free
General Blast Information: (800) 438-4663 – Ask for Mindy Burns, or Email email@example.com
2018 GON OUTDOOR BLAST FAST FACTS
• Gun-An-Hour Giveaway: Come early and stay late for your FREE chance at the hourly gun drawings. Paid Adult tickets are needed to enter the giveaway. Keep your ticket out once you pay! Every hour on the hour, a show-goer's name will be drawn to win a new gun. There's no raffle ticket to buy, just come by the GON booth and fill out a free entry, and you'll be in the Gun-An-Hour Giveaway. Over the three-day Outdoor Blast, 21 guns will be given away through a partnership between 30-30 Ministries and the Georgia Hunting & Fishing Federation. You must be present to win.
• Chevy Ride & Drive: Whether you're in the market for a car or truck or just love getting behind the wheel of an awesome new vehicle, you'll have the chance to drive a variety of Chevy cars and trucks this year at the Outdoor Blast. This year Chevrolet is bringing new 2019 vehicles for you to test drive. It's a great time to sit behind the wheel and see the newest technology. Heck they even give you a gift just for taking a drive. The Chevy Ride & Drive will be available to all Outdoor Blast attendees on Saturday, July 28 and Sunday, July 29.
• Truck-Buck Shoot-Out Finals: Over $50,000 in prizes are on the line. See who will overcome the nerves, out shoot the rest and drive home that Silverado from John Megel Chevrolet. Semi-finals on Saturday starting at 11:00 a.m. The ultimate champion will be crowned Sunday afternoon with the first pellet flying at 3:00 p.m.
• Snake Man Steve Scruggs: Famous for his "Snakes Alive" show Steve Scruggs will be at the Blast teaching us all how to identify venomous vs. non-venomous snakes, what to do if bitten, how to avoid being bitten and laws associated with snakes. He'll have plenty of snakes on hand to show you including some big rattlers! Steve's exhibit will be there all weekend with shows Friday at 4:00; Saturday at 12:00 and 6:00 and Sunday at 1:00. Admittance to the Snakes Alive shows is free with your paid entry into the Blast.
• Truck-Buck Wall of Fame: Get up close and personal with Georgia's Biggest Bucks of 2017. This massive collection of Georgia bucks will having you itching for opening day.
• Deer Scoring & Display: Bring your deer to be scored at the GON Outdoor Blast. It's your chance to get qualified for the GON All-Time County-by-County Records. Official scorers will be on hand measuring racks for free. Throughout show hours on Friday and Saturday until 2:30 p.m.
• Blast Kid Zone: As always there will be plenty there for the kids again this year! Face painting, a Wipe-Out Obstacle Course, a Mechanical Bull, and more! The USDA Forest Service is bringing furs for kids to touch, as well as animal tracks for them to take a look at.
We have did shows all over the southeast for the past 8 years with The Beast Vehicles. When GON decided to do their own show Ted & I Told the staff at GON we would go with them where ever they decide to go. We have never regretted that decision. The show Has always been run Top Notch from top to bottom. I just cant say enough about the staff of their Shows. They make every vendor feel as if they are a part of their family. Very professional, always accommodating, and always greet us with a smile & a hand shake. Hats off to GON Outdoor Blast, Thanks Steve, Mike & Mindy. We look forward every year to this Event... – Tim & Ted Moore , THE BEAST VEHICLES
This was a really good show for us. We booked 24 hunts and had lots of interest in hog hunting. GON did an amazing job. – Hal Shouse, Hog S.W.A.T.
This was our second show in Atlanta and our best yet. We booked 16 hog hunts, sold 11 spots on our bird field, and made several good contacts about our services. The show was a huge success for Oconee Ridge Outfitters and we look forward to seeing you guys next year. A special thank you from the Harold A. Deas family and our staff here at Oconee Ridge! Our web site has had 4x the hits since the show! – Rusty Rhodes, Property Manager
The GON Blast is one of the best venues of all the shows we do. The GON staff and volunteers at the show are always willing to help and do so with a smile. Crowd numbers have always been good. – Jamie Perrie, Hunting-Maps
Well Mindy it's that time of year again! We are all excited here to get Lipstick-n-Lead all packed up and back out on the road. I can't wait to be a vendor again at your show. We met so many nice, caring people at your show, and your employees were so helpful, and went above and beyond to help us. You have an amazing show and we're so happy, and proud to be a part of it AGAIN!!!!!.... Just a little note to tell you how happy we really are. See you in July!!!!!! –Your Friend Claudyne (Lipstick-n-Lead)
Fat Boys Golf Carts & Power Sports started participating in the GON Blast approximately 4 or so years ago and we consider it the "Premiere" Hunting & Fishing Show in the Southeast with the quality and types of vendors that attend. We also have put 99% of our efforts toward the GON by continuing to increase our overall booth sizes to enable us to have various lines that we offer available for the large crowds to view! We have been very satisfied with the return on investment during and after the show is over, we not only secure customers from Georgia but all around the country. If I was going to recommend any event to attend or participate in it would definitely be the GON Blast!!!! –Hollywood Jerry Green, Fat Boys Golf Carts
Duluth Area Preferred Hotels Offering Discounted Rates
Hampton Inn: (678) 407-0018 • Click Here
Vendors Special Rate: $96.00
Free Hot Breakfast
Free Shuttle Service within 3 miles
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf: (770) 622-6427 • Click Here
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta: (770) 622-6391 • Click Here
Hilton Garden Inn: (770) 495-7600 • Click Here
Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center: (877) 834-3613 • Click Here
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta: (770) 277-1243 • Click Here
Other Duluth Area Hotel Information:
Duluth Area RV Parks:
Jones RV Park: (770) 923-3147 • Click Here
Lake Lanier Islands Resort: (800) 677-5304 • Click Here