Back in the day, hunting shows had deals. Seems like today it’s gotten more about celebrity autographs. GON introduced Blast Bargains last year to the Outdoor Blast. They were a big hit, and a number of new vendors have joined the effort in an attempt to give showgoers special deals at their booths.
Below are the Blast Bargains. To see photos of these products, go to www.gon.com and search “Blast Bargains.”
- Adventure Outdoors will be having two Blast Bargains.
Blast Bargain No. 1 is a Raging River El Lobo crossbow package for $149.99. This lightweight crossbow is great for close-range situations from tree stands and ground blinds. It is light enough to easily carry long distances without fear of fatigue. With a narrow width, the bow allows for use in narrow shooting locations. Below are the specs.
Model Number: RR-EL150-DX
Draw Weight: 150 pounds
Net Weight: 5.5 pounds
Length: 35 inches
Width: 29.3 inches
The $149.99 package includes the following accessories:
- Crossbow case
- Arrows (4)
- Cocking aid
- 3-dot red/green sight
- Broadheads (for the first 150 customers who purchase the package)
Blast Bargain No. 2 is a pop-up hunting blind for only $29.99. The blind retails for $69.99 and includes a carry bag with shoulder straps. There is a limit of one blind per customer.
Come see Adventure Outdoors at booths 1800-1812. For more information, visit www.adventureoutdoors.us.
Monster Whitetail Outfitters runs hunts in Iowa and Missouri and will offer a 10 percent discount off any booked hunt. They are a free-range outfitter that provides once-in-a-lifetime hunting experiences for whitetails, turkey, predators and waterfowl.
Check out the Monster Whitetail Outfitters at booth 804. For more information, visit www.iowamonsterwhite tail.com.
- Ringtail Hunting Supply will offer the lightweight, insulated and scent-free LaCrosse AeroHead Rubber Boots for $109, a 32 percent discount from the regular retail price of $159.
The boots are flexible and have a glove-like fit. Their material makes them highly abrasion resistant, and the Armor Weld liquid-rubber protective coating seals the seams, giving off 100 percent waterproof and scent protection. The boots have adjustable back gussets and straps for the perfect fit. The smaller-sized men’s boots are perfect for women and kids.
There will be limited sizes available, so make sure to check them out early at booths 2404, 2405 and 2406. For more information, visit ringtail huntingsupply.com.
- Sundown Hog Control will offer a discount where a $100 deposit will book your hog hunt during the Blast, and you’ll receive $100 off the regular price per person per hunt. A hunt with Sundown Hog Control is a night hunt using thermal optics in the Cordele area. A hunt normally runs $500 per person per night.
As south Georgia’s premier guided hog hunting service, experienced and professional guides will take you on the hunt of a lifetime.
Come check out Sundown Hog Control at booth 512 and book a hunt. For more information, visit www.sun downhogcontrol.com.
- Canada’s Buckstop Guiding and Outfitting will be offering a show special for group hunts, along with a bonus draw worth $3,250 for those placing a deposit for a hunt at the show.
Buckstop Guiding and Outfitting will be selling the following inclusive hunting package: Transportation to and from Edmonton International Airport, four-course meals, lodge-style accommodations with all the amenities of home, guide (two hunters to one guide), wildlife certificate, whitetail deer license, wolf/coyote licence, vehicle transportation to private heated stands, field-dressing/caping/preservation of your trophy animal, wolf and coyote not included, Alberta 2.5 percent GST.
The price for this hunt at the Blast will be $4,500, which is 12 percent off the regular price. The price does not include personal items and gratuity. Also, as part of the Blast Bargains, this trip will be discounted an additional 5 percent for a group of five or more who purchase hunts during the show.
Also, any hunter who books and sends in their deposits by Aug. 1, 2017 will be placed in a drawing to receive an upgraded combination hunt of their choice (whitetail/mule deer or whitetail /moose) for an additional cost of $500, which is a savings of $3,250 for a combination hunt.
Come see Buckstop Guiding and Outfitting at booth 309. For more information, visit www.buckstopoutfitting.com.
- Cooper Hunting will be selling their gun and bow versions of Chameleon Blinds for $110, a discount from the retail price of $129.99. The Big Tom Turkey Blind will be discounted to a show special of $70 from the retail price of $89.99.
Come see Cooper Hunting blinds at booths 414 and 514. For more information, visit www.cooperhunting.com.
The Fish Ranger: The Fish Ranger will offer a “buy two, get one free bargain” on Duckett Ghost Rods. These rods feature new Sensi-Touch blanks made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pegs, each blank is also Halo-Sanded to produce a stronger, lighter rod with greater sensitivity. Duckett Rods’ tried-and-true actions and tapers are perfect for a range of bass fishing applications, and each rod is weighted and balanced to perfection like all Duckett Rods.
The Ghost line includes six casting rods, two cranking models and two spinning rods. Premium Micro Guides with proprietary 316 stainless steel frames and industrial-grade hard chrome inserts span each blank, as well. This eliminates ring loss, and it increases sensitivity. A true split-reel seat provides complete access to the blank for better transmission of vibration into your hands.
Come check out The Fish Ranger at booths 103-106. For more information, visit www.thefishranger.com/mobile.
- FishStyx Custom Rods will offer a 10 percent discount on all rods, including the WickedStyx and the Clearwater Series. Also, a free Rod Glove will be given away with every rod purchased.
All FishStyx rods have a detailed design, fitting and build process in order to create a high-quality fishing rod.
Come see FisyStyx Rods at booth 115. For more information, visit www.fishstyx.com.
Tag-Out will be offering the Tag-Out Mineral Supplement for deer in a 10-pack for $90, which includes tax. This same package is currently available directly through Tag-Out for $120.
Tag-Out is an all-natural supplement made to attract and hold deer in your hunting area. The minerals in Tag-Out also help produce big bucks with awesome racks. Deer are attracted to the mineral vapors released by the Tag-Out blend of sodium carbonate, iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and other important minerals.
Come see Tag-Out Outdoor Products at booth 908. For more information, visit www.tag-out.net/sale-tag-out-mineral-supplement-for-deer-10-pack.
- Bi-Polar Broadheads: Bi-Polar Broadheads will be selling their new and improved 100-grain model, along with their 125 grain and 165 grain all-steel models. Each broadhead comes in a pack of three and will cost only $40 plus tax at the Outdoor Blast. The regular price for these broadheads is $48 plus tax per pack.
Bi-Polar Broadheads are a fixed and mechanical broadhead all in one and created for all seasons and all game.
Come see Bi-Polar Broadhead at booth 801. For more information, visit bi-polarbroadheads.com.
- SPYDER Gravity Feeders will sell their SPYDER attachment at a 10 percent discount from the price offered through the SPYDER website. This attachment will be on sale for $89.
The SPYDER Gravity Feeder Attachment is an innovative, lightweight and incredibly durable gravity feeder. The SPYDER attachment can be mounted to any stationary container. The patented spring-loaded feeder trays allow deer and turkeys to eat directly from the trays without the need to scatter food all over the ground. The feeder trays are positioned at the proper angle so rain water drains directly out of the back of the tray.
“We’ll also offer deeper discounts for volume purchases—15 percent off retail for the purchase of three to five SPYDERs, and 20 percent off retail for six or more SPYDERs,” said John Bosco with JKL Outdoors.
Come see the SPYDER folks at booth 216. For more information, visit www.spyderfeedersystems.com.
My Trophy Buck can create a one-of-a-kind logo from your biggest buck and place it on decals, shirts and other merchandise. My Trophy Buck will offer show specials on the following:
- My Trophy Buck logo and window decal; originally $35 will be sold for $25.
- GA DEER T-Shirts originally $20 will be sold for $15.
- Camo & Richardson hats originally $20 will be sold for $15.
- Legacy Trucker hats originally $23 will be sold for $18.
- Water-resistant wax hats originally $25 will be sold for $20.
Come see My Trophy Buck at booth 1107. For more information, visit www.mytrophybuck.com.
Mountain Man Beard: Mountain Man Beards will offer a $100 package, a savings of $44.50 off the retail price.
“This package will include our famous Hunters Choice and Max Beard oils, Mountain Man Mustache Paste, a tin of Beard Butter, our popular Mustache Saver, a durable Maple Beard Comb and a Beard Soap,” said LaSandra Cooley, office manager for Mountain Man Beard.
Mountain Man Beard products are made with 100 percent natural and organic ingredients with a variety of vitamins, minerals and proteins, including natural anti-inflammatory and growth stimulants.
Come see Mountain Man Beard products at booth 1500 during the Outdoor Blast. For more information, visit www.mountainmanbeard.org.