|Category||Real Estate - Land|
Here's some info on the deer camp in Elbert Co.:
1. 35.98 acres mostly wooded with a stream and has several small food plots.
2. Metal building ( 28'x40' ) that has a kitchen, 1 full
bath and a half bath and a large dining/sleeping area.
3. Two older campers.
4. Eight camper hookups, 5 full hookups (power, water & sewer), 1 hookup with power & sewer and 2 with power
5. Deer cooler, hanging/skinning rack and stainless steel
6. Good well, pump pulled & checked out and new pipe
installed in 2016.
7. New water heater installed 2016.
8. New 2-ton mini-split heat pump installed in July 2017.
9. Only 15 minutes from Lake Russell !!!
Please excuse the mess, we haven't cleaned it up yet.
We'll be glad to meet up and look over the buildings and
property if interested.
Please notice, we are not willing to provide "owner financing" or going to lease the property.